Full Circle Yoga Teacher Mentorship Program!
Okay, so you’ve recently graduated teacher training. Woo hoo! You're beginning to teach classes or wondering how to break into the Colorado yoga teaching scene. You have more questions than ever before!
Our mentorship program is unique in Colorado and is available to approved graduates of a 200-hour teacher training course. This 6 week continued learning program is designed to give you the hands-on experience, skills and individual guidance needed to take your teaching to a whole new level.
We crafted this program to give you all the tools you need to realize your full teaching potential. During this program we will explore sequencing, apex asanas, theming and your teaching voice. There will be workshops and exceptional guest teachers to deepen your understanding of physiology and adjusting. You will also have the opportunity to teach two FULL yoga classes to the community in the Full Circle Yoga studio. During which Meghan/Elise will be there to provide feedback and encouragement.
Our Mentorship will be kept to a limited number of teachers in order for you to have ample individual attention from Elise, Meghan and guest instructors. Upon completion, you will be prepared and confident to dive into the Colorado yoga teaching scene, equipped with resume, biography and headshots/yoga photos.
Led by Meghan Larson (E-RYT) and Elise Edson (M.S., E-RYT). Meghan completed her Corepower teaching certification in 2011 and immediately dove into their extensions program. Last summer she completed another 200 hour Hot yoga training. She also co-leads Full Circle Teacher Trainings and workshops with Erik and Elise. Elise has been teaching since 2009, is certified in Prenatal Yoga and is known for her fantastic hands-on assists and creative sequencing. Let us help you grow into an amazing teacher!
Your investment of $650 includes:
- 40+ Hours of Continuing Education and Private Coaching with Elise & Meghan
- 9 teleconferences and 4 live workshop sessions over 6 weeks with public classes 2x/week
- Guest teachers include David Abookire (advanced anatomy for yoga teachers), Stephanie Pappas (author of Yoga Posture Assists), Emily Karlicek (yoga for trauma recovery), and Kate Hamilton (yoga therapeutic essentials)
- Private 1 hour consultation to discuss goals, challenges, and career development strategies
- Marketing, resume, and biography coaching
- Professional photoshoot with Mark Catron (Mark Catron Photography & Design)
- Final private consultation to discuss progress and further steps
- Teaching feedback, critique, and trouble shooting
- Opportunity to teach 2 live public classes at Full Circle Yoga with reflection, discussion and peer review
- A community of peers, whose support continues after the program finishes
Meghan & Elise